FAQs and Policies:
Below please find an information list which will answer most of your questions. If you have any specific questions, please use the Contact Us page on our website or call us directly at (609) 398-2200.
Covid 19 Information:
- Frequent Sanitation of high-touch areas
- Plexiglas guards have been placed at the front desk
- Daily temperature checks for employees
- Social distancing guidance is in place with directional signage, arrows, etc.
- Our elevator is available; however our open-air stairways and walkways are the best way to follow social distancing.
- Additional sanitization will occur in guest rooms and suites utilizing UV sanitation.
- Daily housekeeping will be limited to keep our staff safe. Guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitized upon departure. However, limited services, like towel or linen replacement will be offered upon request.
- Face coverings or masks are required for employees and guests. Masks must be worn outside of your guest room and in the pool area. Gloves are provided for employees.
- If our pool is cleared to open, please understand that there may be limits to number of people in the pool or on the pool deck to allow for social distancing.
- Services in the lobby will be limited to keep our essential employees and guests safe. For now, we have paused our coffee and tea service in the lobby, and our book and game library will not be available until further notice.
Please keep yourself informed of local guidelines and codes being enforced for Covid-19 prior to your visit to Ocean City. We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to the day we can lift the above restrictions.
Reservation Policies and Modifications:
Persons making the reservation must be 21 years of age.
Once checked in, there are no modifications or cancellations. You are responsible for your entire stay as outlined on the registration form.
Changes must be made by the cancellation date which vary based on the time of year.
Please refer to "Cancellation" on this page for further details.
A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking the reservation via credit card
The balance will be due on the day of arrival.
The hotel accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover), cash, and checks. (checks must be received no less than 14 days prior to arrival)
15 days prior to the date of arrival you will receive a full refund minus a processing fee of $15.00.
14-7 days prior to the date of arrival you will forfeit the deposit of the reservation.
Less than 6 days prior to the date of arrival you will forfeit the cost of the entire stay.
Check in time is at 3 PM.
We can not guarantee your room will be available before that time. In the interests of maintaining social distancing and the additional measures we are taking to ensure each room is sanitized properly, please refrain from early arrivals unless arrangements are made prior to arrival.
Check out time is at 11 AM.
In the interests of maintaining social distancing and overcrowding, we asks that you adhere the the check out policy so that we can clean and sanitize the rooms for arriving guests.
Your room will be sanitized and prepared for your arrival.
In the best interests for the health and safety of our guests and employees, We will not be providing daily housekeeping services during your stay.
Trash receptacles will be made available on every floor.
We ask that you please call the front desk if you need any additional amenities.
Rooms are supplied with appropriate towels and bed linens, toilet tissue, facial tissue, hand soap, bar soap, and shampoo.
Kitchens are nicely stocked with cutlery, dishes, cups, bowls, plates, pots, pans, dish soap and paper towels.
Pool towels are available within the pool area and must remain within the pool area. Pool towels are not permitted to be used at the beach.
Beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas are not provided.
Service Animals are always welcome.
Unfortunately we do not permit pets or emotional support animals.
The entire property including lobby, elevator, rooms, parking lots, pool, sun decks, walkways and all public areas are 100% smoke free! This includes vaping and electronic cigarettes, etc.
If evidence of smoking is found there will be a smoking fee of $250.00.
Smoking areas are off property and we ask if you want to smoke you do so off property.
There is a large bicycle rack off of the main lobby, please bring a chain and lock to secure your bike.
The hotel is not responsible for stolen or damaged bicycles.
Guest Laundry & Vending:
We have a coin laundry on the second floor consisting of (2) washing machines & (2) dryers.
Ice machines are available on 3rd & 4th floors.
Soft drink machines are located off of the main lobby.
Pool and Sundeck:
The pool is open every day of the season, weather permitting, and is heated in the Spring and Fall for your enjoyment.
For the safety of our guests there is no diving or horseplay permitted in the pool.
There are no floating devices, inner tubes, balls, rafts, noodles, etc. allowed in the pool.
Swimming protective floats are acceptable for pool use.
Sundeck is open at 10 AM and closes 6 PM.
Pool is open from 10 AM and closes at 6 PM.
There is complimentary parking for one vehicle per reservation.
You are permitted to park beginning at 3 PM on the day or your arrival and until 11am on your departure date.
Parking tags will be issued at the front desk and must be displayed on your vehicle during the entire time of your stay.
Over sized vehicle parking must be coordinated with the front desk, please call before your arrival so we can attempt to match your vehicle to a suitable space.
If you want to enjoy the boardwalk, beach, and shops on the day of your departure we suggest moving your vehicle in the evening prior to check out to 7th street as it is free street parking.
- Accessible vehicles can be accomodated as there are five marked accessible parking spots adjacent to the lobby, one of which is marked out for a lift van.
- The route from parking lot to accessible rooms is very direct and mobility accessible.
- The lobby is equipped with ramps on both the main entrance and side entrances, as well as a signaling device (doorbell) to reach the desk if needed.
- The lobby doors are 32" wide and mobility accessible.
The route from the entrance to the registration area is mobility accessible.
- The registration area has a wheelchair height registration desk.
The property has three ADA accessible guest rooms.
Each ADA guest room features a roll in shower with a shower chair.
The internal bathroom doors are 32" clear width.
Room 101 on the ground floor has one queen bed, one sofa bed.
All ADA guest rooms feature grab bars around the commode.
All guest rooms are equipped with closed captioning televisions.
The property is equipped with a lift from our parking lot level to the pool area.
The property is equipped with a self operating pool lift.
ADA qualified service animals are welcome, unfortunately we do not accept ESA animals.
Beach tags are available for everyone staying at Ocean 7.
Beach tags are not required for children 12 and under.
Beach tags will be issued upon check in and must be returned at check out.
A $40.00 charge will be applied for non returned beach tags.
All guest rooms, lobby and pool deck have complimentary WiFi.
We ask that a maximum of 3 devices per guest room be used on the hotel WiFi system.
There is an elevator on the main lobby, we ask that there is no jumping or horseplay in the elevators.
We will be frequently sanitizing the elevator and all high touch areas throughout the property.
In the interests of social distancing, we ask that you limit elevator use to two people at a time.
Rollaway Beds & Cribs
Roll away beds and Pack n Plays are not available for guest rooms.